[OM] Well, poop

Subject: [OM] Well, poop
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:28:47 -0500
Turns out that there's some sort of loose connection in the foot of my
FL-600r.  Fortunately, they're warrantied for a year, and I got it in
November, so I have a return order in and will ship it back to OIA
tomorrow, either for repair or for replacement.  I'm starting to like it,
except for that locking lever instead of a traditional thumbweel lock.  But
I'm finally starting to learn some of the tricks it can do.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie