Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:56:26 -0700
Gates had no hardware to control. What he was interested in was making sure
that whatever hardware it was that was sold, it ran Microsoft software. In
that he was extremely successful. So successful that it is difficult to
impossible any more to find off the shelf PC hardware that doesn't have
Windows already installed.

That's why tech folks often refer to the "Microsoft Tax". Technically, if
you do not accept the agreement that comes up at startup, and uninstall
Windows,  you're supposed to be able to get the price of it back.

Try holding your breath until you do.