Re: [OM] Battery Charger

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Charger
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:37:52 -0700
On 6/19/2014 12:20 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
    I'm no expert but I think it is forbidden to ship them commercially in
bulk on a passenger aircraft due to the risk of fire. The ones in your
carry-on camera are OK; they wouldn't get a second look. I'm not sure about
back-up battery packs. I have a few but I've never carried one on a plane.

Somewhere, maybe a flight from Vancouver to Courtenay? One of those small planes where they want you to check your carry on stuff as you get on, anyway. The instructions said no Li Ion batteries. So I said my cameras and camera bag had them and they let me carry that bag with me.

It was a little tight under my feet, but what I wanted, anyway.

Lithium Ian Moose