Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 68, Issue 21

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 68, Issue 21
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 07:47:20 +1000
Indeed - finding myself in classrooms over the last couple of years with mixes
of iMacs and Windows machines and helping students with Photoshop. I'm a
substitute but they give me Photography classes when they come up. The subject
is taught by art teachers, the kids get way ahead of them very quickly and they
are utterly unconcerned about the platform. There's the usual lower third
cohort who struggle but the rest just get on with it and the platform is
transparent.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher: