Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:09:38 -0400
Chuck isn't going to cry *foul* because Chuck doesn't know and doesn't care and doesn't know why you think he would. Chuck will shoot without the filter and post process the image. Works for me. I don't think I've ever done a B&W conversion of an E-M5 image. Are you saying that ACR can't do the Olympus raw conversion properly? I just did my first ever E-M5 B&W conversion in ACR. Looks fine to me.

Chuck (mostly color) Norcutt