Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd

Subject: Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:40:26 +0200
I had the same problem two years ago - bought external HDs that wouldn't run on
the macs.
Finally found I would have to reformat and partition them, I think one
partition was enough, and they now work ok.

A CAUTION though
Don't try this before other much more experienced mac users chime in and
confirm for I suffer from (personal) memory leaks … FIFO = problem solved =>
forget about it.

I had found the solution in the Q&A of a mac users' site
Must still be there.

Amities
Cautious Mac Philippe