[OM] Actual Photographs!

Subject: [OM] Actual Photographs!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:38:07 -0400
I confess to a newfound but deep respect for photographers who choose to
photograph babies. Wow! We’ve managed a few good shots of Baby Norah, but they
all have been quick grabs with handy iPhones. The few times I’ve tried for a
set shot with proper lighting and full-frame camera, no dice. Nothing worth
showing. Nada. I know there’s a way to do it, and I know it takes a lot of
preparation, and one of these days I’ll have another go at it, but not now.

For those interested in yet another set of baby pictures, here’s a few, mostly
from this past weekend when Norah came to stay with us for two nights while her
parents moved from their apartment into the new house.

She’s a very good sport, and gets right into the spirit of things.

Norah’s mother somehow manages to avoid many shots, but my son got ‘em both in
a shoot for the family Mother’s Day card. Here’s two from the shoot, both
outtakes, but my two favorites.

Monday, Norah put in her first appearance at Ship’s Chow Hall in Wiscasset, my
favorite place for breakfast.

As always . . .

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal