Re: [OM] IMGS: Mama and Baby, Magnet Vendor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Mama and Baby, Magnet Vendor
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:31:36 -0500
Hi Tina,

Your images are coming up on the OM list. I haven't seen any LUG mail as of yet.

My only complaint about the magnet seller image is that the eyes are not in focus, though the lower part of his jacket is sharp. It's tough to get it all, in dim light and at large apertures.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA