Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:41:33 -0500
> We see quite a lot of this at the firewall level now. SIP probes from
> all over the world!  Usually China, France, Germany, Holland, and the
> US.

The France and Germany ones are usually double-hopped, originating
from Hungry, Russia and the 'Stans. Holland/Netherlands is certainly a
source of a huge percentage of activities. What surprised me was the
amount of activity coming out of Ireland, but it happens to be a major
source of cyber crime.

Dubai is a known spot of origin for a ton of activity. We get to
narrow things down every time there is a fiber cut along an undersea
cable.

AG