Re: [OM] IMG: View from the Chicken House

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: View from the Chicken House
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:25:45 -0400
  There is, of course, chemical warfare. My neighbor across the street is
deathly afraid of snakes, to the point she will collapse in a heap on the
ground if she sees one in the yard. She had the pest-control people spray
her yard with some vile substance they claimed would repel snakes. He
claimed it was "organic" whatever the hell that means but the yard reeked
of a sharp garlic odor for about two days. Don't know about the snakes but
it sure kept me away. I didn't have the heart to tell her that a black
snake routinely comes into my garage and has done an excellent job of
ridding the place of mice.

Charlie