Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Friends in Metz, Valencia,

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Friends in Metz, Valencia, wine, a bunch of stuff
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:59:44 -0500
> For the lack of a better word yes - prevents rabbits, deer and cows from
> getting crushed, but not fools of course.

You have wimpy deer.

The trains through here regularly vaporize deer. No fences. The Amtrak
does 80 MPH at cruise mode, which is a limitation of the tracks, not
of the engines as they can go faster. Amtrak leases capacity on the
freight rails. More than once I saw the Amtrak pulling in with a big
blood and fur splatter on the front end.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx