Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Friends in Metz, Valencia, wine, a bunch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Friends in Metz, Valencia, wine, a bunch of stuff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 19:20:31 +0100
Wow! That was a long tour, Nathan.  I enjoyed many of them, but it was good to
see Philippe and his son, the persons as well as the photo itself which was
attractively coloured.  The drawings on the walls were interesting and I really
liked many of the Paris shots on the separate page.  I have never seen the
light on the Eiffel Tower, and the misty morning shot was good as well.

Thanks

Chris