[OM] IMGs: Cycling Route - Part 5

Subject: [OM] IMGs: Cycling Route - Part 5
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 11:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
     Knox road eventually comes to a point where a small portion of the road
was dug up and turned into a park, the purpose of which was to drmatically
reduce the amount of traffic passing by the elementary school on the far side:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14073981478/

     After passing through the park and then the elementary school, a very
interesting and certainly unique home is encountered:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14260671965/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14237590476/

which probably belongs to an architect or at least someone who made a bold
strike against the mundane cookie-cutter homes that proliferate these
neighbourhoods.

     This fellow has a small fleet of four Nimitz-class Cadillacs:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14260752445/

and around the corner is the home with the well-appointed desert landscaping
that I always pass by slowly to see what is in flower and enjoy the show:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14221930712/

     Referring back to a comment about wasted water, this pano shows a typical
lakeside community "lake":

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14074224157/

     These lakeside neighbourhoods are found everywhere, serving as breeding
grounds for mosquitos and spoiled children who mostly stay indoors when not at
school.  Our future sociopaths and mass murderers, whose upbringing is deprived
of sufficient social interaction to overcome the idea that the entire world
revolves around them and them alone.

     From this point my route takes me back home, a distance of about 3 1/2
miles.

Chris