Re: [OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to, transfer, files?

Subject: Re: [OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to, transfer, files?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:07:55 -0700
Really enjoyed Applecross Bob and especially Lochend Cottage. We could walk the trails right out the door. Car never moved. The difficulty and steepness of the Bealach na Ba is way exaggerated. It's paved with plenty of Passing Places. I would give it an A- rating on the WA forest road scale. The Lochinver road was worse in places. My wife spent many days researching the places we stayed and it really paid off. More info off list sometime if you wish.

midges have been just out the last few days but no problem with one of these in your kit.

<http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25656042/MidgeEaterMax0446.JPG>

mike