Re: [OM] for those who visited the west of Scotland recently

Subject: Re: [OM] for those who visited the west of Scotland recently
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:41:13 -0400
Wow! Some of that was very familiar. He didn’t take the direct route to
Dunvegan, did he? I recognized the road from Staffin to Uig, through
Trotternish Ridge and the Quirang. Also recognized the bridge between Kyle of
Lochalsh and Skye, though we didn’t travel to Skye that way. But hard to
concentrate on the landscape. Had to be CGI. Humans can’t do that stuff. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal