Re: [OM] IMG: The Betel Nut Chewer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Betel Nut Chewer
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 21:16:56 -0500
On 5/18/14 16:24 : , Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I've been editing fish market photos all day but they are very similar so I
haven't posted any.  This one is different.  This lady showed up after all
of the sorting was finished and she gathered up the bits and pieces of fish
left on the beach.  The stains on her mouth are from chewing betel nut:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/155707044

Nice.  I've seen photos of people who chew that stuff before... ugh.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach