Re: [OM] (OM) Rendition of red colours by OM digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Rendition of red colours by OM digital cameras
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:48:12 -0500
> I choke on everything without real data... in this case comparison images.
>>> Silvernose nattering.  Send real data.
>> Which SPECIFIC claim are you choking on?

OK, here is one set of comparative images. Note what happens to the
purple flowers. I posted this four years ago:

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=496&Itemid=1

And another from the year ealier:

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=471&Itemid=1

My comments about boosting underexposed E-1 images are illustrated here:

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=474&Itemid=1

And here:

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=493&Itemid=1

I could go on and on. I think that I've sufficiently referenced and
proven enough of my claims that I don't need the criticism. I suppose
I could post the comparative images taken with various Canon DSLRs,
but honestly, I'm losing interest in defending stuff that is pretty
obvious.

How about you posting your own comparisons and test that PROVE ME
WRONG instead of just taking the attitude that the Schnozz is off his
meds again.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx