Re: [OM] Backyard oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] Backyard oddities
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:41:23 -0400
Fortunately they are alive and well around here and most often seen on the
barrier islands. We have many where I live on Daniel Island although
technically it is not a barrier island. Ours are very different from your
photo as we have the Southern Fox Squirrel. They are mostly dark gray with
patches of black and white. They are also 1.5-2 times the size of the Gray
Squirrel. Visitors who see them for the first time do a double take.

Charlie