Re: [OM] (OM) Rendition of red colours by OM digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Rendition of red colours by OM digital cameras
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:05:42 -0500
I agree, Brian. I originally bought the E-510, and, later, as a backup, bought a used E-1. The E-1 always produces the best images of flowers.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/14/2014 6:01 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I've been filtering out some photos for a special project, and
on the way noticed how the Kodak sensor of the E-1 seems to do a much
better job of coping with the gradations of red colour, especially in
flowers, than the Olympus sensors in the E-510 (which I no longer have)
and the E-3.

I have not done a side-by-side comparison; that will have
to wait until after this winter is over ...

Brian

Comment