Re: [OM] A couple of images from that other camera

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of images from that other camera
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 07:27:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     <<SNIP>>

>The second image was taken on the way home from Des Moines last night.
>A storm was rolling through and I was able to get this shot from the
>west side of it (facing east). Complete with rainbow. This was an
>in-camera panoramic multi-shot image. It works very good. It messed up
>the power line a tiny bit on the left side, but that's because I
>didn't hold the camera correctly while being buffeted by 30 knot
>winds. I did crop the image slightly before posting. For the sadists
>among you, if you click on the large version, it pulls up an unresized
>original. You can see that the lens sharpness and jpeg processing
>really isn't all that bad.
>
>http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=12672

     This is very nice. with the road establishing a vanishing point in the
centre of the image.  I don't see many photos out your way where there is a
leading dust cloud.

     Speaking of dust, the atmosphere here is pretty murky this morning with a
lot of very fine dust held in suspension.  Looks a lot like a brownish fog.  We
could use some rain to wash it down.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson