[OM] A couple of images from that other camera

Subject: [OM] A couple of images from that other camera
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 16:11:54 -0500
Yes, my new digital camera has gotten a pretty good workout. Here are
a couple images from it.

First image is the "Prairie Cruiser" with the new grills installed.
Took about 30 seconds each. A pheasant trashed one of them so I
replaced the pair. Thank you, eboy. Not sure they are as good as the
originals, but were a perfect match to the originals except for
underlying plastic color.

The second image was taken on the way home from Des Moines last night.
A storm was rolling through and I was able to get this shot from the
west side of it (facing east). Complete with rainbow. This was an
in-camera panoramic multi-shot image. It works very good. It messed up
the power line a tiny bit on the left side, but that's because I
didn't hold the camera correctly while being buffeted by 30 knot
winds. I did crop the image slightly before posting. For the sadists
among you, if you click on the large version, it pulls up an unresized
original. You can see that the lens sharpness and jpeg processing
really isn't all that bad.

Both were taken with the Samsung Note 3.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx