Re: [OM] HELP required LR5.4

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP required LR5.4
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 21:59:53 -0400
Wow. Your LR 5.4 is in a funny language. Mine doesn’t look like that at all. <g>

I export frequently, and use a variety of settings. Sometimes I don’t remember
to check all of them.

So your export settings don’t scream something wrong. You have your don’t
enlarge box checked. I don’t check mine, but couldn’t say why.

Did you try some radically different settings, as if you were going to print
rather than post? Try the original file format, resolution at 240 or 300, aRGB,
etc., and see if the same thing happens.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal