[OM] Retirement, was Malt whisky tasting evening

Subject: [OM] Retirement, was Malt whisky tasting evening
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 16:18:26 +0100
I think that I understand what you mean, Moose.

I had a 3 week break between leaving the Royal Air Force and starting my
current job as a civil servant in support of the military.  The length of break
was due in part to the ineptitude of the contractor that carries out the
recruiting and HR functions for the Civil Service (Defence Business Services
:-().  But I could easily have continued in that tween-jobs state with no
heartache on my part; it was very pleasant.

However, I’ve just finished my first week of my new job and I am enjoying it so
far, and this is part of it: a rather good trainer for pilots in the various
forms of spatial disorientation:

Chris