Re: [OM] IMG: Mama Robin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mama Robin
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 01:33:25 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Chris. The two sexes are similar in appearance here, as well. The male is seldom around the nest. I did watch with amusement yesterday as the female drove away a Blue Jay that ventured too close to the nest. Her maneuvers made me think of a fighter jock in pursuit of a bogey. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA