[OM] Llandudno April 2014

Subject: [OM] Llandudno April 2014
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:11:03 +0200
Hello Folks,

I have been on a bit of an adventure/holiday.  The first quarter of this
year has been particularly tough as one on my team dropped to a 4 day
week and then we had to do a proof of concept for a big contract I have
never felt in need of a holiday quite so much, so when kerstin suggested
I go a week early to wales with Cai I nervously jumped at the chance,
his medical issues are not such an issue these days (although we still
have to be carefull) but rather his behaviour can be quite demanding and
I had concerns of being hit across the head by an ipad whilst driving
across France. These fears were unfounded though and all went ok, My
wife and smallest son then joined us for the second week.

I have rushed together a gallery for family and friends which I hope to
get around to refining, I know its bad form to post so many photos in
one go but time is no on my side at the moment and I think with the new
smugmug layout it will be easy for you to quickly scan and pick out the
ones that interest you, most are taken with the XPro1 and 23mm (35mm
equiv) but there are some OMD shots with the 40-150.

I haven't had time to comment all the photos but here is a brief
description so that you get the gist - First a visit to my brothers then
my mothers. My brother joined myself and Cai at the cottage for a couple
of days, one of my pals booked his wife a zipwire (longest in europe)
day out, Cai and Luc went skiing and then they did a 1 mile race on the
Easter weekend :-)  plus a lot of walking on the Great Orme with the dog

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/LlandudnoApril2014>

I hope you find something you like, comments and critic welcome -
apologies for any duplicates etc.. and only 1500 list emails to get
through, however I am also feeling refreshed and glad that I took a
break from technology for a week or two ;-)