Re: [OM] Image - Just a little something

Subject: Re: [OM] Image - Just a little something
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:54:41 -0500
On 4/20/14 17:24 : , Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Nice catch. Even pollution has its moments of beauty.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Apr 20, 2014, at 5:46 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Enjoy <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=12399>
>>
>> Simple Moose
Nice.  Very good colors/composition.

Atmospheric pollution also has the unintended side effect of creating
gorgeous sunsets.  A number of years ago Sheri and I took a trip to
Montego Bay, and did a day trip to Negril.  The tour ended at Rick's
Bar, where we ate dinner and watched the sunset over the ocean.

Just imagine how disappointed we were at the sunset through clear,
pollution-free skies.... we're used to all of the nifty chemicals in the
air from the steel mills and oil refineries up here.  The sunset there
was very blah - and then it was over.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach