[OM] User experience, Lowepro Messenger 150 bag

Subject: [OM] User experience, Lowepro Messenger 150 bag
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:08:10 -0500
Last weekend in Tampa was my fist real experience using the 150 (I've
been carrying to and from work, but just haven't seen anything really
photo-worthy in a while).

I have to say, I'm very happy.  I didn't want to bring much to this
event, since most of it would be spent escorting one of the actors. I
packed the E-M5 with the grip (sans extra battery hunk) wearing the
Panny 20, the ZD 14-54 with the Panny adapter in one end pocket, the
FL-600R with Stofen hood in the other end pocket, and in the little
space in the middle under the camera, the popup flash and OM 100/2.8.
The front flap comortably held a cleaning cloth, some extra SD cards,
and an extra battery.  Flap is easy to open, and with the camera on top
and nose-down, it's readily accessible for quick photos.  Back pouch is
for a tablet, but since my iPad is in a fairly thick Targus rotating
case, it's a bit too snug for that. The bag is also very comfortable to
carry, and the shoulder pad has a terrific anti-slip pad.

My only complaint is that it's too shiny and new.  Needs to get banged
up a bit, scuffed.  I'm working on that.

So, as for right now, my search for the perfect "day bag" when I don't
want to lug the full kit is now over.

Yay, me!

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach