Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Mr A. Elliott" <omlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:48:40 +0100
Hi Piers
I have been to East Anglia, but it was a long time ago! Most of my photography
has been with proper OM cameras, but about 7 years ago a bought a canon 5D so
that I could use all my, (30 years of collecting), zuiko lenses. Never really
bonded with the Canon so I thought that the focus peaking on the EM1 would be a
good substitute. I checked the EXIF data on a lot of my photos, and quite a few
were at 1600 asa, but even some at 400 were affected. I guess I am at the
bottom of a new learning curve.