Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/4/2014: our continent's history

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/4/2014: our continent's history
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:02:13 +1000
Thanks for that Nathan. I didn't know about the 'B'. I was chatting to my
daughter-in-law a couple of days ago - she's home from London to see family as
she's pregnant (a grandchild at last! Hurrah!). Her grandfather, Max, survived
Auschwitz - Hut 9 - and most of the family have visited it. Her grandmother
survived Belsen. Both gone now but after long and good lives. The line of
descent sometimes seems so damn fragile.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx