Re: [OM] FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:03:11 -0500
> Do you think a few fake facts are going to confuse or seed the data with
> false info? Anyone seriously interested in mining data about you will
> easily separate out the wheat from the chaff.

This is especially true with the image recognition algorithms. I'm not
talking about face recognition, but image recognition where it is able
to determine location based on known subjects in the scene. Google is
already a few steps beyond FB in this regard, but it's already here
and getting better.

I cannot disclose how I know these things.

AG