Re: [OM] [OT] California

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] California
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you, guys for your responses.

We are still deciphering all the info you gave us and adjusting plans
accordingly.

Also, as the time of the trip approaches, I would like to arrange a little
Zuikoholics get together for a beer or two, compare who has the biggest lens
and all that good stuff...:)

Best

Boris

P.S. Our new house is in a rural area, full of all kinds of animals, including
the "cute and cuddly, black bears". One evening in the fall, Alex heard one
attempting to open up the bulkhead on the side of the house and in his
infinitesimal wisdom, went out and chased it away. I heard that bears in the
West are a completely different species.