Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:56:06 -0400
Thanks.  I'll have to do that.  No, no old XP drive.  This is a brand
new Lenovo laptop with Win7 factory installed.  I've installed quite a
few apps so far with no problem.  Only FastStone is giving me trouble.
I can't even do it as the admin.  It won't write a single file.  I don't
have time to chase it down at the moment.

Chuck Norcutt