Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 10:42:46 -0700
> However, more specifically, I notice that somehow he has added a
> darker hue to a rectangular zone around the margin of this print.
> I just checked. FastStone, Brian's choice, has the ability to do a vast range
> of borders and border effects. Thin black
> surrounded by thick white is a snap.
It is indeed a snap Brian. I use it to add a thin border to my wife's
artwork prints. It gives the impression of a matte bevel at no cost so
she can sell at a price people will pay. Add a clip frame and it looks
pretty professional at a budget price. It may work for your prints as well.

Mouse left>>Border effects    Experiment. You will have to print a trial
to see what it will look like.

Mike