Re: [OM] Bikes, (was: (OM) Computers)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bikes, (was: (OM) Computers)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:41:34 +0100
No it's not. If you look at my posts closely, you will notice that I adjust the
spelling to the person to whose post I am responding. Thus, if I am responding
to an American, I use color, but if it is someone from the Mother Country or
its colonies, it is colour. Etc.
At work, I write British English.

Cheers,
Nathan