Re: [OM] Filters on eBay and elsewhere, the results

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters on eBay and elsewhere, the results
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:38:40 -0400
Dirty Little Secret about UV Protector filters. I worked at a camera store
in Santa Fe in 2006. WE sold Hoya UV filters, often at very high prices
(for the huge sizes many modern lenses require). Anyone want to guess the
wholesale cost of each filter to the store??

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook