[OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more

Subject: [OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:12:57 -0600
According to TPE, next week is my Spring window to get the "Sunset over the
Dragstrip" photo.

Considering we still have 2' of snow in many places, and along the sides of
roads (including the old driveway I'd have to use) there are banks as much
as 6 feet high, and add to that the additional snow we might get Wednesday
and Saturday, I'm pretty sure that the old track is going to be nothing but
a sheet of white with some weeds sticking up here and there.

And, if you remember, last Fall we had rainstorms the entire window of
opportunity....

I'm guessing that I'm not meant to take the photo the way I want to.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie