Re: [OM] IMG: Ear Cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ear Cleaning
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 07:21:19 -0400
I tend to like the black and white on first and quick glance. I’m not sure I
would advise restricting yourself to b&w in Vietnam. It’s an extremely lush
place, put on this Earth for Fuji Velvia, if you were using film. The people
are quite colorful, too, especially the elderly. But if you are taking two
cameras, I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities for some outrageous b&w.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal