Re: [OM] Fringe photo tip #2625

Subject: Re: [OM] Fringe photo tip #2625
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:03:37 +0000
Marc

Sorry about your continuing impediment.

I have used a Photo Leki for years: it's my walking pole as well as a monopod.
I have a "Stalker Grip" from Camcane screwed on to the top, but I can take if
off and put it straight into a camera, should the need arise.  The Stalker Grip
is useful for snatch shots as the camera or lens rests nicely in the half-hoop,
as it were.

Chris