Re: [OM] Peso- axes and other

Subject: Re: [OM] Peso- axes and other
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:00:30 -0800
On 3/6/2014 2:24 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The next two photos are self-explanatory.
>
> The set of photos of Joe are likely to be the last I
> will take for a very long time; his mother is behaving like a real
> b_i_t_c_h and basically has excommunicated herself from my company and
> that of my fiancee, Maggie.
>
> Sad but true ...

Sorry to hear that, Brian. I saw little of my granddaughters for awhile for
reasons beyond my and their control.

I hope thing improve for you soon.
____________________________

"Boy; do I look decrepit! " I wouldn't agree.

In a recent pic with your RRover, you did look rather seedy, but I thought that
was more clothing, body language and
dour expression than necessarily your real state.

In this shot, you look a decently well kept old guy. As someone not far behind
you, creeping past the 70 mark some time
tomorrow, I don't believe in decrepit. ;-)

You might try smiling. Don't break your face or anything, but you could try.
:-)
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11803>

Or even, gasp, get a little strange.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11801>