Re: [OM] IMG: Poland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Poland
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:06:29 -0800
On 3/5/2014 6:24 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> Note to self:  Never read Moose's comment right before going to bed.  It
> only leads to depression and sleepless nights.
>
> Read in the morning when the sun is shining and there is hope for the
> future.

I surely didn't mean to upset you. You have commented before about how hard
that period with the Canons was for you. I
hadn't paid much attention then, but it really came home to me now how hard you
had to work with that change.

I hope I was sympathizing, not criticizing. I felt, in the moment, that I could
feel the pain. A real bind for a pro
trying to use the advantages of newer tech. I thought you did very well under a
handicap.

Had it been me, the color, contrast, and so on would have been more like the
prior and later work - and the subjects and
compositions would have been ever so much poorer. ;-)

I still think you are an exceptionally fine photographer. Far better than you
may think you are.

> Further comments tomorrow.

Should I wear my hard hat?

Brick Bats Moose