Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:59:13 -0500
Does no one have the equipment to take up the challenge?  If you don't
have one to fit the AF digital lens maybe you could try an adapted OM
lens with linear polarizer.

I have the E-M5 with me, the OM Zuiko 50/3.5 and appropriate adapter but
I don't have the linear 49mm polarizer with me.

Chuck Norcutt