Re: [OM] OT: No, Not This!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: No, Not This!
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 17:42:27 +0000
Well, personally I'm flattered that a little bit of bad weather over here
in England has led to so many world politicians showing interest in Uk
rain.  Our own troops are already helping with sandbags etc., but I heard
Pootin even wants to send tanks - presumably to put all the excess water
in?
Head-in-sand(bag) Jez