Re: [OM] Frozen Porch Swing

Subject: Re: [OM] Frozen Porch Swing
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:27:48 -0500
Paul,

That's a good question. I wondered it myself when I was there. The reason
is that there was a car in the driveway behind the house, and it was a
fairly new model, and when I knocked on the door to ask permission to
photograph, a dog inside began to bark. No one ever came to the door, and
because this is almost 20 miles from my home on Fort Wayne's southwest
side and I didn¹t know how long the ice would be there, I went ahead and
photographed it anyway. I was there about 45 minutes and no one ever came.
The house is in pretty bad shape. I would not want to live in it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook