Re: [OM] New camera offer

Subject: Re: [OM] New camera offer
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:26:22 +1100
You need to see it in the flesh to fully appreciate the finer points. I
received a CD in the post yesterday - AC/DC's 'Back in Black' - remastered.
Printed gloss black on matt black so that you can only read it in the right
light. Aspect ratio 1:1 in the case. Art.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: