Re: [OM] New camera offer

Subject: Re: [OM] New camera offer
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:29:54 -0600
On 2/26/14 20:25 : , John Hudson wrote:
> On 2014-02-26 3:57 PM, Moose wrote:
>> On 2/26/2014 7:45 AM, John Hudson wrote:
>>> Didn't a pop music group once copyright a music CD containing 2 mins and
>>> 48 seconds of complete silence? So, why not a image of complete darkness?
>>>
>>> You could rise to the top of the art world with one. See here for some
>>> evidence
>>>
>>> http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/04/b2003/hm4_1_30.html
>> "Black 4:3"? Or all the way to "Black 16:9"?
>>
>> Black Out Moose
>>
> I you want to get your piece hanged [or hung?] and compete with the
> Hermitage you should make the aspect ratio 1 : 1  !!

Apparently, I'm not nearly intellectual enough to understand how that is
anything except a black square painted on canvas.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard