Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still n

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} turning into Moose? not not that way PS skills are still nonexistent but...
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:29:49 -0500
 Looks like a lot of fun, Ian. My dad bought one of those when I was a kid
and we did a lot of camping. I believe it had the same air-cooled engine as
the VW Bug: about 60 hp with a 0-60 mph time of about two weeks. But we
didn't care, it was a lot of fun. I wish we had more options for diesels
over here. They are coming but it is a slow process.

Charlie