Re: [OM] (OM) Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Computers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:32:03 -0500
Ah, but what happens to your apps.  Your apps are not data in the same
sense that your images, email and other documents are.  After the OS is
reinstalled the old applications must also be reinstalled to rebuild the
registry.  That requires having the installation media or whatever
source provided the installation files in the first place.  Make sure
you know what you bargained for.

Chuck Norcutt