Re: [OM] Wow....

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow....
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:52:44 -0000
I read this immediately after AndrewF's reference to the rabbit in Monty
Python's Holy Grail film and was thoroughly confused, as THE question came
before the rabbit scene, and as far as I recall "wandering off" is hardly an
apt description of the stage directions for said rabbit!!

And then I realised my mistake.

Piers