Re: [OM] New York senator pens bill banning mute swan slaughter

Subject: Re: [OM] New York senator pens bill banning mute swan slaughter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:34:46 -0500
Do you mean like the doe that ran out from between 2 houses and into the
side of my car while running at full tilt?  Deer are not really an
invasive species but sometimes it seems that way.  They reproduce far
faster than the hunters can dispatch and freeze them.  Much of the year
there's a small herd of about a dozen does and fawns that hang out
behind my house.  This is my back yard
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/2712%20Columbia%20Drive/img_5541e.htm> I do
not live in the woods.  They cross that 4 foot fence like you and I
would step over a twig. :-)

Chuck Norcutt