Re: [OM] IMG: February BD snaps - THANKs + Ted and Bob

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: February BD snaps - THANKs + Ted and Bob
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:44:04 -0500
In my humble estimation, the portrait is still marvelous, but (you knew there
was a but coming, didn’t you?), I think the crop is too tight. Lighter gone is
good. I’d loosen up the crop a little bit. True, the face and the light show
are the thing, and they are still there in the tighter version, but to my eye
that bit of extra tablecloth and other space gives it a sense of something that
is lacking in the tight crop.

But wonderful either way!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal